Caza Oil & Gas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello - your help needed

2 posters

Go down

Hello - your help needed Empty Hello - your help needed

Post  marcopolouk Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 am

Just joined the forum. Purchased Caza shares two weeks ago at .46p, although I had been watching these shares since early October, decided to finally dip my toes in not only on the research that I had done, but also due to the many respected and knowledgeable posters from the shareprice discussion board, helping me to make the decision. At present I only have a small holding, but I have some other funds available,which are my son's, that I am thinking of investing on his behalf,but am naturally super cautious about where I put it, and this is the reason that I am asking for some guidance,based on members research.
I have been self employed for over thirty years, but the last six years have been life changing, in 2004 my son was knocked off his scooter by a drink driver,leaving him with a T5 spinal injury, and wheelchair bound, my business virtually collapsed, as I was unable to work due to depression. Fortunately my wife is made of stronger stuff,and kept the whole family together through the dark times of the last few years.
I now have somebody else running my business,and take a small income from this, which gives me plenty of time to pursue my new hobby, share dealing, I now spend most of my day researching and following shares, and enjoy the discussion boards, so much so that the new disaaaaaster (as the guy from strictly come dancing would say) is the possibility of divorce, as I am driving my wife,and anyone else that will listen to me,mad with all my shares info !!
After six years my son finally received his compensation award,which may sound like a lot of money,however no amount of money could truly compensate for what he has been through,and now has to live with for the rest of his life. I am one of his trustees,and as such,must look at the best possible way to maximise the money he has,which he will need for his future care needs, and it is for this reason that I am hoping to gain some of your tips,based on the research you have done. I have already invested some funds into Xcite Oil a couple of weeks ago,which is now paying dividends, also a large amount into Encore Oil, which I also believe will be a safe bet with a good upside, the other two which I have invested in myself are Eneg, BMR, and Caza, but I am thinking of placing some of my son's funds here also. I would be extremely grateful if any of you chaps could email me with your thoughts and guidance on these,and perhaps other shares that may also be a good mid-long term investment. I remember a few day's ago that Mr.Dross mentioned that he had some news that interested parties could email him about, did this refer to BMR or Caza ?, would love to know.
My apologies for the ramblings, but I just wanted to point out why this is so important. I wish you all the greatest success in your future investments. Marcopolouk mfrauto@aol.com

marcopolouk

Back to top Go down

Hello - your help needed Empty Re: Hello - your help needed

Post  SierraBravo Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 am

I doubt you'll thank me for it and I have no ideas of the sums involved but: ARE YOU MAD?

I'll qualify that, though, if you are looking at investing a reasonably small percentage of the overall award in AIM exploration stocks then OK, but there is huge scope for substantial percentage losses.

If it goes wrong (and some of them will) will you be able to justify your actions to your fellow trustees? What impact will this have on your sons future care requirements?

I wish you the best, but please consider very carefully how you might handle your sons money.

SierraBravo

Back to top Go down

Hello - your help needed Empty Thanks

Post  marcopolouk Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 am

Hi sierrabravo, thanks for your response, but please be assured I am only looking to invest a fraction of his compensation. The majority of the fund is being handled by AWD Chase De Vere investment consultants in very safe stock,property,gold,cash etc, on a medium low risk criteria
This is to give him an interest on a daily basis and hopefully make him some extra money as well. I have been dealing in shares since the early 80's, and am fully aware that stocks move both ways, but his money would soon run out left on deposit with the Banks/Building Socs, at current interest levels.

marcopolouk

Back to top Go down

Post  SierraBravo Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 am

Hi marcopolo,

Thanks for not taking offence, I know I was a bit blunt. But you have confirmed your sanity. Smile Hopefully CDV can give good steady returns, I'm sure as a trustee you'll keep a very beady eye on it.

Perhaps have a quick look at SLE. They have various interesting prospects, but as ever lots of risk. You may of course decide "I wouldn't touch it with a shi*ty bargepole", but there is quite a lot to look at.

SierraBravo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum