Caza Oil & Gas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl

5 posters

Go down

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl Empty looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl

Post  rockindaddy Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:27 pm

any fellow cazaers care to enlighten me on the merits or not of the above shares, I only trade in isable shares

I have 250000 holding in aex after a year I am showing a sizable loss, I feel i need to sell maybe half the holding and try to recope some losses
I feel fully loaded in caza at 30% of my portfolio and dont want all my eggs in one basket affraid

thanks in advance
brian

rockindaddy

Back to top Go down

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl Empty Hi

Post  rectorec Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:25 am

I also have a holding in XELWorth the research as still has some way to go.Do you have a derisking strategy?  Perhaps that would help.  Easy to but difficult to sell is my problem.Also check out http://www.virtualbriefcase.org.uk/almanac/Lots of useful info there but use and research before buying.Good luck mate and enjoy the rise with Caza.

rectorec

Back to top Go down

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl Empty Chariot / Cove

Post  jove1776 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Chariot Oil and Cove are worth a look.

Chariot have news due about possible farm ins coming up as well as 3d seismics coming in before the end of the year.

Cove are drilling presently Anadarko are their partners.

Chariot have over 10 billion barrels of oil on their prospects cant remember how much Cove have off the top of my head.

Thats my 2 cents worth!

jove1776

Back to top Go down

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl Empty Alecto Energy (ALO)

Post  jam4u Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Alecto Energy (Mining Stock) is worth a look.

They just recently won 5 licences in mauritania - renowned for rare earths. The licences are for Gold and Uranium. Now awaiting announcements for any JV's / farm-ins / funding to proceed. Also rumours abound that they maybe involved in some sort of tie-up deal with other companies.

Names being mentioned are BMC (20% stake), Georgia Drill with RRL as Damian Conboy is the connection, and with CHC (again Damian Conboy), also Greenland Minerals as they have publicly stated they are keen to get listed on AIM (Damian Conboy is connection again. On that note, CHC is worth a look too as a speculative punt.

Back to ALO. They have limited shares in public hands so helps the stability and ability of the sp to move north. It looks like a good investment for a some good returns.

As erevr, DYOR.

jam4u

Back to top Go down

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl Empty BIG THANKS

Post  rockindaddy Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:37 am

TO EVERYBODY I AM CURRENTLY RESEARCHING YOUR SURGESTIONS

WEDNESDAY MORNING I SOLD 100K AEX SHARES @ 8P AND REINVESTED INP RRL @ 5.03P AND BINGO 8 % RISE

ITS USHALLY THE OTHER WAY !! Very Happy

rockindaddy

Back to top Go down

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl Empty Re: looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl

Post  Gunner99 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:43 pm

I was actually in RRL, however i decided to pull out and put more into CAZA. RRL should be receiving news regarding their Puntland asset in the Oilbarrel (news website) annual conference, so that should be interesting.

Gunner99

Back to top Go down

looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl Empty Re: looking at oex. eo. gbp. rrl

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum